1. You began dating through the awkward periods. You’re set for life in the event that you were drawn to each other even then.
2. You’ve gotten to see just how far you each has come. And you may admire how much improvement you have each made because you’re teenagers.
3. You understand each other so well that words are necessary. You have known each other for a long time and understand the things you have each experienced from adolescence to adulthood. So when one of you is having a hard time, you do not even have to explain the reason why. The other person only gets it.
4. There’s a good foundation to fall back on. And when you guys are in a point in which you’re stressed out or fighting with a lot, it is nice to know that you have a company basis.
5. That goes on for fighting. Fights and arguments have been unavoidable in any relationship. But it’s nice knowing that, through
this one, you can perform like every other argument and also has a strong history.
6. You know when they’re actually fine, and if they’re upset. Language is as familiar to you.
7. You have an endless number of memories. So once you have to speak about some of the greatest pleasures you experienced as a ‘kid,’ they know, since they were right there with you.
8. And the memories you have assembled together get you more excited for what’s to come. Looking at your prom photos and reminiscing on the way you used to anxiously await meeting up in your lockers just shows that there is a life of even more specific moments beforehand.
9. You understand that people change in relationships. You began dating as adolescents — you’re obviously totally different people today than you were then. Becoming high school sweethearts desires and has taught you that you have to be flexible in relationships, because people’s personalities and desires will change throughout life.